Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
- Responsible for the capital operation of the company's designated account, analyze real-time market data and information, formulate effective trading recommendations, and achieve the profit target.
- Real-time tracking the market, analyze the market trends to formulate daily trading strategies, maintain good profit efficiency, and execute the global and Hong Kong market securities trading instructions accurately;
- Check the trading results, summarize the trading operations regularly, explain abnormal phenomena, modify and improve the trading strategy;
- Handled various emergency situations during the transaction, report to the supervisor promptly and deal with risk accidents properly;
- Strictly observe and implement relevant laws and regulations and company policies, including but not limited to transaction risk control procedures, trading principles and disciplines, investment strategies formulation and implementation, compliance regulations, trading regulations, etc.;
- Perform other ad hoc assignment assigned by supervisor.
- Degree or above in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or related disciplines;
- 3-5 years of trading experience;
- Licensed SFC Representative in Type 1 regulated activities;
- Sound knowledge and skills in Hong Kong and the global capital market, familiar with various capital market rules;
- Able to safely execute transactions and procedures in a high-pressure environment;
- Willing to take night shift work;
- Good transaction records and good professional integrity, detail-oriented and quick-thinking;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Spoken Mandarin;
- Proficiency in computer applications, including Bloomberg Terminal, MS Office/ Excel/ Word/PPT.
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=International Union Construction Group