Statistical Officer (Government - Service contract) (BB-CF9A7)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job Description :
Selected candidates will be assigned to work in government department
- Verify questionnaire data and ensure quality of data collected;
- Perform statistical computations, analyses and assist in dissemination of statistical data;
- Assist in researches on key statistical issues;
- Compile statistical tables/charts and report; and
- Prepare computer programmes and apply computer packages in statistical work.
- University graduate in statistical, mathematics, data science, computer science, computing, data analytics or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of working experience in statistical work including handling statistical computations and compiling statistical tables; and
- Solid experience in using SAS or other statistical software and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel VBA, Access)
- With basic understanding on medical insurance coverage
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese.
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to Contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the reference number and title.
If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited's Privacy Notice.
calendar_today7 hours ago
work Kelly Services Hong Kong Ltd