Fintech Lead / Fintech Engineer (BFSI) (BB-4FAE5)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Job Description :
• Report to Project Manager/team leader.
• Work with vendors and in-house resource to delivery Fintech solutions such as blockchain, big data, RPA, AI and IoT etc
• Be the expert in the Fintech functions and can help provide recommendations and best practices for operational optimization and on-going improvement
• Diagnose and propose mitigation to address any risks (or anomalies) identified throughout the design and implementation of Fintech solutions in client projects
• Develop presentation and deploy communication and facilitate meetings to increase adoption of change initiatives
• Be responsible for SDLC related tasks including requirements analysis, system design, prepare development plan, prepare project specifications, system development, code review, system and user testing, implementation and deployment of Fintech solutionsQualifications
• Degree holder preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or any relevant disciplines
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Fintech implementation.
• Prior experiences on managing solution delivery project(s) in at least one of the follow areas - blockchain, big data analytics, RPA, AI, and IoT.
• Candidate with more experience and relevant technical qualifications will be considered for Fintech Lead
• Excellent communication skills in stakeholder and client engagement, team leadership
• Self-motivated, flexible to dynamic work environment and passionate in new technologies
• Certified in Prince2, PMP, Scrum Master is a plus
calendar_today2 days ago
work PCCW Solutions Singapore Pte. Ltd