Head Of Fixed Income (BB-8AF6C)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Ferguson Hyams is an investment manager offering several investment strategies which have been rigorously tested and selected from around the globe.
The strategies have excellent track records of risk-adjusted returns with low correlation to equities. Our portfolio managers are a diverse group of talented traders spanning three continents. We are licensed in Australia by ASIC, have a Swiss paying agent and our CIO is based in Zürich, Switzerland.
As Head of Fixed Income, you will be responsible for overseeing the development, capital raise and management of current and future products the company offers. You must have an existing network of wholesale or sophisticated investors.
The role demands that the individual is well connected and able to work remotely to grow the fixed income business.
- Research, develop and launch new products and enhance existing products
- Take ownership and manage the capital raise process for existing and new products
- Create and document repeatable process and structure for product development projects
- Structured reporting and delivery of overall group fixed income strategy
- Ability to work within target timelines in a “work from home post-COVID” environment
Skills and Experience:
- At least 7 years of fixed income experience working in product management and sales
- Hands-on team management experience including overseeing sales and product development teams
- Strong understanding of structured products issued via investment grade Banks
- Must supply verifiable track-record of raising capital from your existing network
If this is of interest and you would like to arrange a chat to find out more about how a partnership might work then please get in touch with us.
This role is not location specific and can be carried out in any location.
You can find more information about us at www.fergusonhyams.com
calendar_today2 days ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Ferguson Hyams Investment Management Pty Ltd