Head of FP&A (BB-C190B)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job Description :
POSITION TITLE: REGIONAL HEAD OF FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS, ASIA
Management Reporting and Analysis
- On a monthly basis, and otherwise as required, prepare consolidated reports for Regional Management reporting and HO submission.
- Provide analysis and commentary on trends and deviation from budget.
- Country Quarterly Business Review - support and co-ordinate the smooth conduct of the meetings, including selecting Key Business Topics, providing advice on presentation formats and content, dissemination of materials and follow up to ensure that all the action items are addressed.
- Asia Quarterly Business Review – liaise with GSP&C on the presentation requirements. Prepare the presentation slides, including analysis, commentaries and coordination with the various functional units in Regional Office.
- Perform deep-dive analysis in areas or countries which are critical in meeting regional / group objectives.
Strategic Planning and Forecasting
- Co-ordinate the process to prepare local and Regional forecasts on a quarterly basis or otherwise as required.
- Co-ordinate the process to prepare Strategic Plans for all local entities and for the Asia Region on a consolidated and a total basis.
- Assess the reasonableness of the strategies proposed and analyse the financial impact of those strategies.
- Develop commentary on trends and deviation from Group Targets and Strategic Plans previously presented.
calendar_today5 days ago
info Full time
work eTeam Workforce Pte Ltd