Legal Counsel(European Fund House, new headcount) (BB-28F03)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
- The role will be a regional position, cover Korea, Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and others. Including review distribution, corporate matters, procurement/suppliers, trading, and other BAU matters.
- Review, draft, negotiate and advise on any type of legal document relating to the business activities, in particular in relation to new product launches.
- Review, draft and negotiation of distribution agreements and supplements, some fund registrations work.
- Work alongside with the internal legal team in other regions on some projects.
- Assess and advice on legal issues relating to the business activities.
- Managing relationships with external lawyers.
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned by Head of Legal from time to time.
- At least 2 years post legal qualification from a leading international law firm advising the financial services sector.
- An experience acquired from either private practice or in-house with Asset Management/Fund house experience strongly preferred.
- Good drafting and negotiating skills.
- Experience in advising on investment management across a range of jurisdictions.
- Strong, pragmatic business acumen with the ability to provide business solutions
calendar_today2 days ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Morgan McKinley