Business Analyst - Mox (BB-24D70)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%27s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%27re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join Mox and be part of history making for future banking experience!
We are looking for a seasoned Business Analyst to join our Technology team. The person will be working with different teams and is responsible in analysing the underlying drivers and obstacles of various projects / programmes. Knowledge on software development and experienced in Agile projects are required. The person would also be able to communicate in an effective manner.
The Role Responsibilities
• Work alongside the engineering to analyse and define the project/ programme goals.
• Identify and influence our underlying drivers of performance.
• Work with product managers and engineering leads to shape, prioritise and define our backlog, and device a pipeline to tackle the backlog.
• Providing creative solutions to manage project/ programme flow.
• Pro-actively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic goals.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Solid experience in Tactical/ operational/ strategic business analysis and technical architecture.
• Demonstrable track record in utilising data analytics in previous roles.
• Good understanding of bottom and toplines and numerical sensitive.
• Strong understanding and practice in Agile / Lean projects, SCRUM / KANBAN etc.
• You do not seek permission to do something right for the customer.
• Well-versed in translating complicated ideas into business and action plan and strong commercial acumen.
• Strong English and communication skills.
• Capable to communicate with a stratum of stakeholders, including engineers, architects and product owners.
• Graduate degree (or above) in Computer Science/. Engineer or similar.
To view more information on Mox, please visit https://mox.com
calendar_today1 day ago
info Full time
work Standard Chartered