Specialist, Equity Research (BB-8591F)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
DBS Group Research comprises of the Economics/Strategy, Equity and Credit research teams. Our Economics team consists of Economists covering currencies, interest rates, and economies of China/Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, India, ASEAN, Eurozone and US. Our Equity research has a network of analysts covering the Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Thailand and Korea stock markets. One distinctive feature is our unrivalled access to a broad range of companies around the region. In Asia, we employ in excess of 60 analysts covering more than 600 stocks. Combining active bottom-up research with sectoral and macro/thematic analysis (in conjunction with Economics and Markets Research), the team has been able to consistently identify moneymaking investment and trading ideas that outperform the rest.
- Assist in data collection, compilation and analysis
- Develop, create and maintain earnings, valuation and industry models leveraging skills in accounting, finance and economics
- Research and write reports on companies or specific sectors
- Respond to request for data, information and calls from internal and external clients
- Keep abreast of industry-related news flow and interpret data and analysis on market, economic and political events
- Liaise with corporations in DBS' functions and marketing
- Degree holder in finance related or relevant industrial subjects
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in finance industry preferred
- CFA and CPA an added advantage
- Knowledge on financial statement analysis
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
calendar_today3 days ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=DBS Bank Limited