Restaurant Manager (BB-3D6CC)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Are you just like everyone else? Or do you STAND OUT?
We are looking for a gumptious, savvy and “goal-getting” Restaurant Manager for our award-winning Te Quiero Mucho in The Sheung Wan. In this hands-on role, you will be the face of the restaurant and in charge for the daily restaurant operation by providing first class service and an effervescent culinary experience.
About the GIG
In this role, you’ll work closely with the Group F&B Manager, General Manager and Head Chef to maintain an excellent communication in the F&B space and between the hotel departments. You will keep the restaurant service standards in top quality levels and take the lead in customer feedback on social media for development and recognition.
You should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same capacity and you are natural born leader with a genuine fondness for people and development. If you are positive minded, carry bags full of energy and you are hungry for success in a fast paced and dynamic environment, we would like to hear from you.
- Experience within a busy multi-outlet environment is essential with proven abilities in increasing revenue streams, profitability and deliver on sensational service standards
- You are deadline driven and results-focused and settle for nothing less than the very highest standards of service delivery
- Solid financial and commercial acumen is a must, with the ability to drive revenue and achieve KPIs with rocking profits
- This is a hands-on role, working on the floor, leading your team from the front, the visible face of the outlet
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Good command of Mandarin and Cantonese will be an advantage
At Ovolo Hotels we set the stage for Effortless Living. Our Mission: Shiny Happy People All Around.
Shiny, happy people
make our guests shine every day
happy and productive workplace
meaningful contributions to people and society
*Due to high volume of applications we may not be able to get back to each applicant individually. If you don’t hear from us within 6 weeks of your application, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Personal data will be for kept recruitment purposes only and will be destroyed within 6 months.
We do not accept any unsolicited applications through recruiters unless previously contracted to do so.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Hong Kong