Senior / Sales Specialist (BB-E4598)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Report to Sales Manager
- Organize and maintain territory records and submit reports to the sales manager on a timely basis.
- Report key competitive activities and customer behavior to improve territory management in timely manner.
- Manage expenses to maximize profitability of the assigned territory.
- Plan call objectives before and call analysis after each sales call to improve sales call efficiency.
- Present specialized sales calls to customers utilizing professional sales and negotiation skills to ensure the desired goals of calls.
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers, colleagues and distributors as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain product, industrial and competitive knowledge at all times.
- Fully cooperate with other team members (the sales manager, the product supervisor manager and the customer service officer) to improve working efficiency and implement promotional campaign.
- Support overall objectives of the business unit, in addition to individual objectives.
- Degree in Life Sciences or Healthcare related disciplines
- At least 5 years of sales experience in healthcare industry
- Experience dealing with HA / private clinic sectors
- Strong presentation and communication skills,
- Self-starter, quick learner and a team player with good integrity
- More experience could be considered as Senior Sales Specialist
calendar_today20 hours ago