Programme Executive (Dissemination) (Ref: YV2021-003 (BB-61550)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
The position is responsible for enhancing/ scaling up the existing training and promotion of humanitarian principles and values, as well as the knowledge of International Humanitarian Law (IHL).
- Assist in logistic, preparation and implementation of various trainings and workshops on non-violent communication to secondary schools and Red Cross Youth (RCY) volunteers
- Assist in talks/ seminars on International Humanitarian Law (IHL) principles and facilitate in the case studies discussion with RCY volunteers
- Develop the content on social media platform for promoting Red Cross Seven Fundamental Principles and humanitarian values
- Provide administration, financial, technical and coordination support on daily operation
- University Degree holder; or completion of HKCEE/HKDSE(minimum five passes, including English, Chinese & Mathematics) with 2 years’ working experience
- Experience in social service sector, with enthusiasm to promote voluntary service, understand youth development trends and youth needs
- Experience in multi-media production (including video-editing & graphic design) will be an advantage
- Basic project planning and management, and volunteer management skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Proficient in PC skills, including MS Office
- Good team player, responsible, well-organized, proactive and self-motivated driven with good implementation skills
Contract Period: Contract until 31 August 2022
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to the Head of Human Resources, Hong Kong Red Cross, 9/F Hong Kong Red Cross Headquarters, 19 Hoi Ting Road, West Kowloon, HK or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28 February 2021.
Successful candidate is required to conduct the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) if it deems necessary according to the job responsibilities. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency’s data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to a period of 6 months.
calendar_today5 days ago