Customer Service Representative/Sales Coordinator (BB-6237C)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
We are now looking for an individual who is independent and can work under pressure for the post Customer Service Representative/ Sales Co-Ordinator.
- At least an “O” level or its equivalent.
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience.
- Like to interface with customers and suppliers.
- Mature, Independent, self-discipline, result-oriented, hardworking.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Commands good written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Knowledge of SAP System is an advantage.
- Monitor and correspond with customers with regards to daily sales activities.
- Responsible for processing of customers' Orders and releasing Purchase Orders to Singapore head office.
- Maintain an effective Customers and Suppliers correspondence and Orders filing system.
- Process Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, GRN, Delivery Orders, Invoices etc.
- Liaise with forwarders on delivery of goods to customers.
- Arrangement of receiving and delivery of goods.
- Base Salary based on experience and qualification.
- Salary range: HKD 10,000.00 - 20,000.00/month.
- Yearly Bonus based on Performance of Company.
- Quarterly Profit Sharing based on Performance of Company.
calendar_today5 hours ago
work Denetron International Ltd