Contract Analyst Programmer (Bid Ref 33872-1) (BB-6A190)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Relevant Field Application Development
Deadline 26 Feb 2021
Contract Period 01 Apr 2021 to 30 Sep 2021
Payroll under InfoTech
Employer Business public sector
Location Base Wanchai
Monthly Salary Range HK$ 0 - 0
- Serve a contract assignment under InfoTech's headcount, full-time second to serve a client with the public sector;
Develop a system to support the e-submission for IRD forms and provide support / enhancements for cloud migration of existing mid-range application systems
(1) Prepare program specifications and perform program coding in application development
(3) Prepare and conduct tests including system tests, load tests, resilience tests, backup and recovery tests, disaster recovery drills, etc.
(4) Support user acceptance tests
(5) Prepare system rollout
(6) Prepare system documentation
(7) Carry out system enhancements and provide production support
(8) Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Yrs of Total Post-Quali Exp 3.0
Requirements Experience in
(1) Implementation / maintenance support for mid-range application systems
(2) Java programming and various Java frameworks (e.g. Spring);
. At least 3 years' experience in DB2 (DB2);
. At least 3 years' experience in JAVA Programming (JAV);
. At least 3 years' experience in System Implementation and Maintenance/Support (SIM);
. At least 2 years' experience in Java Application Framework (e.g. Struts (Apache)) (JAF);
. At least 1 year's experience in PHP programming (PHP).
. At least 1 year's experience in work with the Government (GOV);
. Good written English is a must.
- Bachelor's degree/Higher Diploma in Computer Science, IT or equivalent;
- At least 3 years' post-qualification experience in which at least 2 years' relevant experience in a similar post and in a comparable capacity.
Last Update 10 Feb 2021
Apply To email@example.com
Direct Line 2836 0363
This is an online active job list, but not an exhausted list. Top senior, sensitive, confidential and inactive jobs are not listed here. Please read the Disclaimer and Information Collection Statement . Copyright 1990-2020. InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited. All rights reserved.
calendar_today3 days ago