Data Engineer (BB-B97FD)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
We are a data-driven technology firm headquartered in Hong Kong, with office in Southern China. Leveraging cutting-edge technologies, our scientists, engineers, and investment professionals run through terabytes of data every day to continuously deliver investment and trading decisions. Our partners have worked at the global top quantitative hedge funds and proprietary trading departments of investment bank, with impressive results across major stock, futures, and FX markets.
Our team members graduated from Ivy League and global top ranked universities (Caltech, UC Berkeley, UCL, HKU, HKUST) and has worked for industry leading companies with different specializations, including database engineers, robot engineers, and 5G communication experts etc. Despite being a young company, we have achieved many milestones in winning various industry competitions as well as being widely recognized by professional institutions locally and internationally.
- Maintain and evolve our data-centered infrastructure
- Database administration
- Cloud-based infrastructure administration
- You will work alongside experts in various data-related disciplines(such as HPC, machine learning, cloud computing). So starting from the core responsibilities, this will be an exciting opportunity to grow yourself towards a full-stack data engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Linux
- Bachelor's degree with 2- 6 years’ intensive experience in database administration
- Financial industry knowledge would be highly advantageous
- (Plus) Experience with cloud platforms, in particular, AWS
- (Plus) Familiarity with data-processing language (Python, R, Julia)
- You'll get along well with us if you are humble, hungry to learn and a good team player
- Problem solving & analytical skills are essential to perform your job well
- You are detail oriented, kind & helpful
Talent sits in the center of our business. As a fast-growing business we understood the irreplaceable value of each employee therefore we go above and beyond to ensure your ultimate success.
Sounds interesting? Do not miss out the opportunities to connect with us:
How to Apply:
Apply directly on this site (preferred) or
How to Apply
Please send your CV and relevant qualifications/ awards to us via this this link (and check out more vacancies) at: https://sapientiatechnologieslimited.applytojob.com/apply
For more inquiries please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(We prefer direct applications)
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today5 days ago
work Sapientia Technologies Limited