Service Delivery Manager (BB-73FEA)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Oversee the service delivery process to ensure all services in scope are delivered and aligned with agreement
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Identify, investigate, escalate and resolve major incidents in order to maintain service performance and customer satisfaction
- Ensure team’s compliance with external regulatory requirements, internal control standards and Group compliance policy
- Work closely with Business Units, third party vendors, IT teams and Global IT counterparts to ensure successful project implementation with high quality deliverables
- Conduct monthly report and service review, trend and root cause analysis, identify and lead continuous improvement plan for the Client
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology or equivalent discipline
- Minimum 6 years working experience in IT related
- At least 3 years relevant experience in service delivery, implementation and critical support environment. Strong operational process management and or other operation frameworks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with clients and colleagues (locally and overseas)
- A proactive self-starter with the ability to work as a team, independently and under pressure.
- Customer focused and strives for high quality service & continuous improvement
calendar_today5 days ago