About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific (http://www.apac.bnpparibas/)
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships Position:
Marketing Associate/ Senior Marketing Associate Position Purpose: Executions and pre/post transactions processing Client marketing support Change management support Administrative support Responsibilities:
1. Execution and Transactions Processing Receive orders and instructions from clients For certain products types, quote prices to clients Executive pre-trade due diligence checks Ensure orders are properly executed and proceeded including but not limited to proper voicelog, suitability & credit limit check Capture executed deals in systems by cut-off time Ensure accuracy of capture to avoid incidents and dealing errors
2. Client Marketing Support Appropriate understanding of client portfolio, background and investment needs Coordinate and follow-up with invitees for marketing events organized by BNP Paribas (“the Bank”) Organize clients meetings with RMs Prepare documentations for client portfolio reviews and valuations Assist RM to prepare meeting and presentation materials
3. Change Management Support Provide feedback to relevant parties to meet front office needs Ensure RMs are informed on a need-to-know basis of any changes impacting the work processes Back up other MAs
4. Administrative support Answer clients’ phone calls in a professional manner Take care of queries from internal/ external parties Assist managers in completing call reports Assist managers in account opening and onboading process Assist in processing credit approvals, CAF review, credit review, investments and deposit transactions Assist RMs to prepare internal and external meetings materials
4. Control Aspect Direct contribution to the Bank’s operational permanent control framework Responsible for the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines Responsible for reporting all incidents according to the Incident Management System Qualification and Experience: University graduate or equivalent Minimum 4 years’ working experience in finance and banking industry Must fulfill the fit and proper criteria of relevant regulators Has relevant license of HKMA Type 1 and 4 Essential Technical knowledge/Skills: Familiar with investment products Mandarin speaking is preferred Competencies (Technical / Behavioral): Client-focused with good communication skills A team player with good initiative and team spirit Good report writing skills Familiar with Word Processing, Excel and PowerPoint Familiar with Wealth Management systems Relevant language skills
calendar_today8 hours ago