QA Manager (BB-0774A)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Draft and implement quality assurance policies and procedures, standards and systems.
- Review and evaluate the implementation, efficiency and adequacy of quality assurance standards and systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers, evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues, develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Responsible for quality assurance and related documents and submit to the management.
- Adequate Technical knowledge on sweater or knitted/woven garment production or quality control, familiar with these relevant production or quality control processes.
- At least 3 years work experience on sweater/garment production or quality control in supervision or management level, oversea work experience is preferable.
- Fluent communication in English listening, speaking, writing and reading is a must with clients, and internal Chinese communication is preferable.
- Familiar with QMS, Product safety control and factory capacity/capability control as client requirements.
- Familiar with ISO9001, or ISO50001 or ISO14001 is preferable.
- Qualification requirement is college above.
calendar_today2 days ago