Contract Senior Systems Analyst (Bid Ref 32617-1) (BB-66FC1)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job Title/ Category Contract Senior Systems Analyst (Bid Ref 32617-1)
Relevant Field Others
Deadline 22 Feb 2021
Contract Period 01 Apr 2021 to 31 Mar 2022
Payroll under InfoTech
Employer Business public sector
Location Base Tamar
Monthly Salary Range HK$ 0 - 0
- Serve a contract assignment under InfoTech's headcount, full-time second to serve a client with the public sector;
IT advisory and management, and LAN administration support to the Innovation Technology Bureau (ITB)
The CSSA will be responsible for the smooth service delivery of the IT systems in ITB. He/she has to plan
for and implement enhancements as needed, and to ensure the stability and availability of the IT services.
The major duties will include but not limited to the following:
1. Provide day-to-day ongoing system administration for file & print services, Confidential Mail System,
Departmental Portal, e-Leave System and Virtual Private Network (VPN).
2. Provide helpdesk services and IT advices to users.
3. Provide assistance in sourcing IT products or solutions to fulfill users' needs.
4. Troubleshoot and identify problems, and implement necessary fixes.
5. Implement system upgrade and enhancements, including the upgrade of the Virtual Private Network (VPN) system to improve system security, performance and usability,
6. Arrange Centrally Managed Messaging Platform (CMMP) migration and implement e-Fax solution
7. Advise and upkeep security for the IT systems.
8. To carry out any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Yrs of Total Post-Quali Exp 6.0
Requirements 1. Solid experience in providing high quality support services to end users and be able to communicate with
2. Sound knowledge and considerable hands-on experience on managing and administering the Confidential Mail System, CMMP, e-Leave system, VPN, MWS and mobile devices running Android and iOS.
. At least 3 years' experience in Virtual Private Network (VPN);
. At least 2 years' experience in Confidential Mail System (CMS);
. At least 2 years' experience in Departmental Portal (DPS);
. At least 2 years' experience in e-Leave (ELE);
. 4 years' experience in IT Security (ITS) is an advantage;
. 3 years' experience in Wireless and Mobile (WLM) is an advantage;
. 3 years' experience in Wireless/mobile Email solution (WME) is an advantage;
. 1.5 years' experience in Microsoft Active Directory Administration (ADA) is an advantage.
. At least 2 years' experience in work with the Government (GOV);
. At least 2 years' experience in helpdesk call handling (HDT);
. 3 years' experience in managing Government projects (MGP) is an advantage;
. 3 years' experience in IT procurement (PRO) is an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree/Higher Diploma in Computer Science, IT or equivalent;
- At least 6 years' post-qualification experience in which at least 2 years' relevant experience in a similar post and in a comparable capacity.
Last Update 08 Feb 2021
Apply To email@example.com
Direct Line 2836 0363
This is an online active job list, but not an exhausted list. Top senior, sensitive, confidential and inactive jobs are not listed here. Please read the Disclaimer and Information Collection Statement . Copyright 1990-2020. InfoTech Services (Hong Kong) Limited. All rights reserved.
calendar_today5 days ago