SVP, Compliance AML Governance & Oversight Senior Officer (BB-EA8A1)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Description:The Compl AML Core Sr Officer is a strategic professional who closely follows latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business. Typically a small number of people within the business that provide the same level of expertise. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Accountable for significant direct business results or authoritative advice regarding the operations of the business. Necessitates a degree of responsibility over technical strategy. Primarily affects a sub-function. Responsible for handling staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work within the team/project.
- Develop, enhance and refine best-in-class AML Compliance policies and practices.
- Implement AML Compliance quality and testing, evaluate process deficiencies, analyze control measures, enhance reporting capabilities and recommend corrective actions while satisfying regulatory and audit commitments. Further, assess and identify emerging risks and recommend / drive program enhancements.
- Provide expert advice on AML Compliance policies to the AML/Financial Crime Support teams and the business.
- Review and collaborate with internal partners to respond appropriately to escalated matters. Further escalate as needed; advise senior management on initial findings.
- Create, develop and deliver relevant training to business and functional partners.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 10+ years relevant experience
- AML certification
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills Ability to both work independently and collaborate with team members Proficient in Excel and Word - ability to learn multiple system applications quickly
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Compliance and Control
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
calendar_today1 day ago