Client Services Development Trainee Programme - Contract (BB-B02E2)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Your new company
Our client is a global leading investment bank with representation in more than 42 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As they continue on their journey to build a global business and to support their customers, they are committed to attract and retain the best talents.
Private Wealth Management Asia is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. We provide highly personalised, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region.
We are currently recruiting Client Services Talents (CST) to join the Private Wealth Management (PWM) division. The first 7 weeks of this 1 year contract is a training program following an opportunity for our CSTs to be deployed to different teams within the business.
Your new role
As a Client Services Trainee, you will be responsible for some or all duties below:
- Supporting Private Bank Relationship Managers in building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Handling account openings and KYC documentations
- Executing client orders for global securities transactions
- Assisting to attending to client queries
- Capturing, monitoring and preparing reports for management to identify trends in assessing the risk of the business
- Working closely with different Product Desks to gain perspectives
What you'll need to succeed
Join us, if you are/have
- Bachelor’s degree from university (preferably in Finance, Business Management, Economics or related disciplines)
- 1 year of relevant financial services experience, preferably in relation to front line client service
- HKSI paper 1 holder will be a plus
- Fluent in English and native Mandarin or/and native Cantonese
- Comfortable with numbers, analytics and Microsoft Office applications
- Positive mindset and attitude
- Proactive team player with keen interest in private banking industry
- Able to work under pressure and tight time frame
What you'll get in return
You will have an opportunity to work under a highly experienced Manager in private banking. This position offers a highly desired strong career progression and an attractive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at Angela.Poh@hays.com.my or call me at +603-7611 8666.
calendar_today3 days ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Hays Malaysia