Operations Manager - Middle Office (BB-C0672)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Key Responsibilities (including but not limiting to)
• Responsible for fund’s operations in Hong Kong and US securities markets;
• Responsible for new brokers’ account opening, and maintain business relationship with brokers; Liaise with brokers, system vendors to resolve trade issues and trade breaks;
• Perform fund operations tasks including, but not limited, trade execution; trade monitoring and review, solve complex trade process and flow problem; daily/weekly trades position reconciliation and regulatory filings;
• Compile ad hoc reports and operation metrics as required; prepare monthly performance review;
• Work with finance team to maintain portfolio management system and assist fund’s quarterly and annual reporting;
• Work closely with other teams such as trading, finance, legal, compliance to ensure operational process is smooth and appropriate, and support on-going control improvement process.
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, economics, or a related field.
• Proven track record and working experience with top-tier prime brokerage, mutual funds or hedge funds in Hong Kong
• Have general knowledge of equities and portfolio accounting. Strong ability to multi-task and detail-oriented. Hard-working, dedicated and good communication skills.
• Written and spoken bilingual ability is (fluent Mandarin/English) a must
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Elysian Executive Solution