Manager, Group Financial Control (BB-A175B)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Assist in implementing, reviewing and monitoring financial control systems as well as the risk management policies & procedures of the Group. Conduct follow-up of the compliance of improvement recommendations to Business Units.
- Assist in implementing, reviewing and monitoring internal control and risk activities and identification of improvement areas within the key processes in order to establish and / or maintain the achieved compliances standards.
- Regularly monitor and review the key internal control & compliance, loss prevention, and operations related projects.
- Implement and review risk and control matrix for monitoring the effectiveness of business / operational process and mitigate / reduce business risk.
- Facilitate identification of remedial and mitigating actions based on internal process reviews, loss prevention and operations reviews, management and/ or auditor recommendations.
- Ensure the timely execution or update of remediation plans to management.
- Follow-up with the remediation plans to BUs on improving internal controls, maximizing operational efficiency, streamlining business processes and mitigating any identified risk.
- Monitor all financial control SOP and guidelines are complied across the group.
- Support key process and control owners by providing training and guidance on risk management, internal control and compliance related issues and projects, prevention of loss and protection of Company assets in line with relevant legislation and internal policies & procedures.
- Involve in the Company Internal Audit. Execute effective follow-up on audit finding.
- CPA + Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines.
- Min 8 years of relevant experience in audit and controllership.
- Industry and operation exposure is required.
- Knowledgeable in ERM.
- Strong technical accounting and familiar with Hong Kong and PRC accounting standards.
- Excellent coordination, supervisory and management skills.
- Good communication and sound analytical skills.
Interested parties, please send your CV in MS Word format with an indication on present and expected salary to Mr. Lee via email at email@example.com , thanks!
calendar_today1 day ago