sqs/cost manager, public projects, 720k (BB-AF976)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
sqs/cost manager, public projects, 720k in Hong Kong
About the Company
The client company is a reputed corporate that is known for its leading position within the construction and property development industry. It has a high reputation not only in Hong Kong, also a strong global presence across APAC and overseas. It is also known for its flexible and energetic culture and future opportunity to relocate in other regional offices. To better support the upcoming projects, the company is expanding with a larger team and currently calling for a Cost Manager/Senior QS talent to join the team.
About the Role
As a Cost Manager/Senior QS, you can expect to report to the team head and your major responsibilities being the followings:
- You will be involving in delivering full cycle QS services from pre- to post- contract stage, including but not limited to tendering, cost estimation and control, valuation of variations, claims settlement, interim and final account preparation and settlements, contract administration, etc.
- Play an important role as a team player to ensure the QS assignments are completed in a quality and timely manner
- Coordinate and liaise with internal or external stakeholders, including client, consultants, project teammates, sub contractors, etc.
- Lead the junior team members and provide adequate guidance to facilitate their work efficiency and maintain collaborative relationships
- Conduct regular reporting and presentations on project status and maintain necessary records
About the Requirement
- Holder of Higher Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant disciplines
- Around 8-15 years of work experience in Quantity Surveying and obtained professional qualification in Quantity Surveying, i.e. MHKIS and RPS are a must
- Project experience for governmental/institutional/public sector is required, e.g. schools, hospital, public housing, office for government authorities, infrastructure, etc.
- Flexible, detailed-minded and adaptive personality
- Good communication and language skills. Good command in English and Cantonese is required to liaise with different stakeholders
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume with project list and salary details or send the documents to email@example.com. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Saturday, 9 January 2021 Hong Kong Permanent hk$ 700,000 - hk$ 1,000,000 per year
MEP Construction Manager - 2021 Hire - Developer - Up to 1 Mil Stable Project Pipelines HK Residential Development Reputable Property Developer Offer: up to 1 mil. per annum About ...
Saturday, 9 January 2021 Hong Kong Permanent hk$ 1,200,000 - hk$ 1,500,000 per year
Project Director (Rebranding & Design) - 2021 Hire - Reputable Client HK development projects 5-day work week Reputable Client Offer: HKD 1.2 mil – 1.5 mil p.a. Attractive ...
Saturday, 9 January 2021 Hong Kong Permanent
Chief Operating Officer - Property Development | Property Developer Attractive remuneration package HK and Greater China projects Full cycle of Property Development Reputable ...
calendar_today2 days ago