Membership Support (BB-952FF)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job PurposeTo represent RICS Members in the Asia Pac region by providing specialist knowledge on all aspects of the
post qualified member journey; acting as an ambassador in delivering a consistent and high-quality customer
experience, delivered through multiple channels.Key Achievements & ResponsibilitiesKey Responsibilities
• Support and respond to member enquiries through multi-channel communications within SLA.
• Work collaboratively with your team and stakeholders to achieve a consistently high level of service
in line with internal processes, procedures and RICS Customer Service Standards.
• Continually build, develop, share and maintain in depth product knowledge in order to provide a first
line response to enquiries.
• Provide specialist advice and solutions in response to enquiries via all communication channels.
• Actively record, update and amend customer information on internal databases to ensure accurate
• Actively promote RICS products and services to generate leads
• Strive to improve engagement with members through relationship management.
• Ensure confidential and financial information is secure by complying with data protection regulations
• Work collaboratively with Finance to deal with accounting enquiries
• Support with development and testing of new processes and systems, providing feedback from a
• Provide key customer insights for improvements obtained through member engagement
• Minimum 85% service level achieved on phone lines
• Case resolution within 2 working days.
• First contact resolution for all enquiries
• Continued adherence to the RICS customer service standard and charter
• Adherence to Quality Assurance Procedures within RICS
• Increased member engagement
• Identification of sales growth opportunitiesExperience RequiredExperience / Skills Required
• Experience of operating in a Customer Service environment
• Experience of working in the Asia Pac region
• Possess excellent communication skills with a genuine passion for speaking to customers,
understanding and answering their enquiries
• A commercial mindset focused on delivering outstanding customer experience.
• Experience of working in a multi-channel environment
• A sound understanding and ability to work with Microsoft packages
• Adherence to quality assurance procedures
• Ability to build effective relationships with members, the public and stakeholders
• Highly organised with an ability to prioritise work to ensure deadlines are met
• An eager, flexible, team worker who is committed and conscientious
• Ability to act as a positive role model and a desire to make a difference.
• Ability to handle difficult situations in a professional and mature manner
• Committed to improving and developing own personal skills through training and coaching
calendar_today1 day ago