Product Manager, Insurance Business, AVP (BB-78571)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
- Partner with strategic insurance companies to build out the product and strategy to deliver key financial and partner commitments for Life Insurance business
- Perform analytics from product, segment and customer perspective to drive business insights
- Identify new business opportunities, propose initiatives that help the Bank to sustain long term business growth
- Engage with distribution channels, drive business planning to implement initiatives to boost insurance business for the Bank
- Perform product due diligence, coordinate with internal control partners to ensure the end to end processes comply with internal and external regulatory requirements and not expose the Bank to risk
- University graduate or above in Business Management or related disciplines
- At least5 years of working experience in insurance/banking industry and/or business development or equivalent
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with strong influencing and leadership skills to drive the key stakeholders
- Strong understanding of life insurance products
- Innovative with strong business-acumens and customer-focused
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English communications
- Professional qualification in insurance is favorable
Job Family Group:
Product Management and Development
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
calendar_today22 hours ago