Solution Developer (BB-8CC89)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job Description :
The successful candidate will be responsible for project implementation, system development, and maintenance support of large scale Oracle ERP implementation projects for our clients. He/she will be involved in the following areas:
- Hands-on functional design and development in Oracle EBS and its integration with external systems.
- Perform Unit test, SIT, support UAT and bug fixing.
- Prepare functional and technical specifications.
- Carry out Regression Test Cycle management and Production rollout.
- Prepare related documentations during the project life cycle.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2-year experience in IT profession with a minimum of 2 years' experience in the position of Oracle EBS Solution Analyst / Developer.
- Practical experience in PL/SQL, Oracle Forms / Reports, XML BI Publisher, Workflow, OA Framework (customizations and extensions), Oracle Application Framework (OAF), JDeveloper.
- Knowledge of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets or Purchase Order is an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, leadership and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, fast learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
calendar_today2 days ago
info Full time
work PCCW Solutions Singapore Pte. Ltd