Manager, ERS Property Support - location flexible within APAC (BB-929C0)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Manager, Enhanced Reservations Solutions (ERS) Program Property Support, serves as support for ERS, a multi-year effort that will transform how Marriott’s rooms and reservations are presented and sold to the customer. The ERS program requires coordination and collaboration across multiple teams, including but not limited to iT, Revenue Management, and Operations. The position will support hotels in preparation for their ERS activation date. The position will be responsible for managing and executing efforts that will enable a hotel to go-live with ERS related functionality and the resulting benefits. Skills required include knowledge of PMS and MARSHA with One Yield optional.
This position provides support to the hotels, answers questions, escalates issues as necessary, and may be required to complete the tasks for the hotel(s). Collaboration with support peers is required to ensure consistent service levels and communication across targeted hotels. This position will report to the Manager, ERS Deployment.
Education and Experience
• 2+ years of solid experience with Reservations, Revenue Management and/or Operations
• 2+ years of solid experience with Marriott’s PMS, MARSHA, and One Yield preferred but not required
• Expertise and proven track record in supporting complex, multi-functional initiatives
• Strong command of written language, graphics, and executive communication style
• Experience in providing direction and performing responsibilities via influence ability
• Ability to engage and motivate individuals to achieve goals
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience using MS Excel
• Discipline experience with Information Technology, Revenue Management or Hotel Operations preferred.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
• Minimum BA degree; MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred
• Major consulting firm experience preferred
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Responsible for supporting ERS hotels prior to their activation date and post go-live follow up as needed
• Respond to hotel questions and request for assistance within a 24-hour period
• Resolve system set up errors in PMS, MARSHA, One Yield
• Escalate according to pre-defined procedures
• Consistent and thorough communication to peers and ERS leaders as appropriate
• Track and manage actions on risks and issues
• Monitor hotels on an ongoing basis against tasks listed in Land-it
• Communicate results, issues and accomplishments clearly and effectively to Program Leaders
• Provide feedback utilizing standardized processes, tools and templates
• Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
• Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
• Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
• Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
• Building and Contributing to Teams - Participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
• Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
• Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
• Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
• Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
• Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
• Talent Management - Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
• Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
• Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
• Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.
• Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Marriott International, Inc.