IT Security Head, Banking (HK$70K - $90K) (BB-D5A64)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job OpeningJob title or keyword All Locations All Job Category More + Search 0 All Job Category jobs in All locations
IT Security Head, Banking (HK$70K - $90K) (Ref. No.: 24414)
Our client, a Leading Bank Group is looking for high-caliber person to fill the position.
- Lead, manage and oversee IT Security and Governance for the Bank.
- Monitor IT Risk, IT Security and Governance.
- Manage and implement IT security projects / IT security control process and review for technology risk of the Bank.
- Set up and drafting IT Security and Governance policy, procedures, strategic planning.
- Perform risk control self-assessment for cyber security risk. Collaborate and analyze of cyber threat intelligence / threats of cyber attacks.
- Conduct security log review and investigation of suspicious activities.
- Provide advisory product or system evaluation on areas related to IT security and technology risk.
- Liaise with Regulatory Authorities and the Group's internal and external IT Security and Governance.
- University degree holder with major in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Holder of CISA / CISSP or related qualifications is a MUST.
- 15 years’ experience in IT Risk / IT Security / Technology Risk with Banking Sector is a MUST.
- Familiar with HKMA requirements.
- Proven implementation experience in IT quality assurance, data center operations, BCP / disaster recovery, information security; project management, IT regulatory compliance and operational risk management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for building and maintaining effective working relationship with counterparts in IT Security and Governance and the related business.
- Self-initiative, independent with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to exercise judgment, work under pressure and liaise effectively with the business and supporting units.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English including Cantonese and Putonghua.
Cancel Apply Now
calendar_today13 hours ago