System Analyst (Web & Mobile app) (BB-A3C07)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
SW9382 | 11 Sep 2017 System Analyst (Web & Mobile app)
- Responsible for the overall projects planning and implementation, including Requirements, Scheduling, Change control, Deployment planning, Quality
- To collect user requirements and provide technical advices to users.
- To liaise with stakeholders including internal business teams, IT teams and external vendors to achieve Project goal.
- To control and supervise Project activities.
- To coordinate and prepare all relevant documents.
- To assist IT Operation, Development and UAT.
- To perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline preferred.
- At least 4~7 years experience in Web or Mobile app development.
- Proficient in Web development, Database (e.g. MySQL), Restful API.
- Knowledge in Mobile app development, Cloud Services and Infrastructure, Analytics, and SEO.
- Strong in Project Management.
- Able to prepare good quality Project and Technical documents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese.
calendar_today3 days ago