Business Analyst (Financial Industry) (BB-7159A)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
• Establish partnership with key business stakeholders understanding evolving business needs and the ability to introduce and adopt new technologies to address the needs
• Participate in Project Implementation and various stages across System Development Life-Cycle aligning with business needs across the Group
• Adoption of advance analytic techniques to discover insights to the business assisting business to make informed decisions while exploring new business opportunities
• Interfacing with business users and gathering business requirements and assist with translating it to technical specifications
• Degree in Info Technology or related disciplines
• Technical certification in Prince2, PMP, SCRUM, Agile or related
• 7 years Info Technology experience in Banking/Finance and/or Accounting industry with solid exposure in application development, ecommerce platforms and business intelligence (BI)
• Hands–on experience with software development life-cycle adopting best practices and methodology not limited to SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, etc.
• Practical experience in implementing and supporting application systems for banking and finance industry desired
• Proficient leveraging tools not limited to Oracle Fusion Middleware, 11g R2 Forms & Reports, Crystal Reports, SQL programming, VBscript, PowerShell and Excel.
• Working experience with RDBS not limited to MySQL, SQL and Oracle.
• Experience with BI (Business Intelligence) tools such as Tableau, Qlik, etc.
• Experience with Data Mining and Data Warehousing.
• Working experience with systems development in Wintel and A|X/UNIX/LINUX environments.
• Solid understanding of IT architecture, integration and design
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good team player and ability to work across IT teams.
• Entrepreneur mindset and “results” driven and the ability to “look at the bigger picture”
• Good command of English and Chinese (Putonghua is an advantage).
calendar_today1 day ago