Marketing Associate, Internal Medicine (12-month contract) (BB-93BFA)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job Description :
- Assist in the development and execution of the brand platform and commercial initiatives that support the Internal Medicine Category, and specifically on Eliquis for the Biopharma business across EM
- Provide support to manager in assigned commercial and business activities
- Ensure commercial alignment across agencies, markets and co-promotion partners
- Work on adhoc analytics as specified by each project, deriving data from regional and country sources, working with leads across various support functions within the markets, region and global teams
- Keep updating the progress of training programs and keep tracking performance indicators at the country and regional level
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Providing assistance in terms of back-end logistics to regional marketing events
- Serving as liaison between advertising agencies and the company, print suppliers, freelance talent, and various marketing services
- Reporting to the EM Brand Implementation Lead – Internal Medicine working closely with EM Asia Regional Therapeutic Area Lead – Internal Medicine
- Able to communicate very well in spoken and written English
- Diploma from a university, graduate of a 4-year course
- Well-built skills in communication, organization, prioritization and time management.
- Advanced skills on excel, powerpoint and some knowledge on animated software
- Sound level of analytical skills – able to perform simple to moderate data correlation cross and triangulate data from various sources
- Resourceful and has sound problem solving abilities
- Capable of writing reports, procedures and business correspondence.
- Self-driven and has the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Work under stress to meet project deadlines and minute attention to detail.
- Attention to every information and accuracy in performance.
- Highly self-motivated.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Marketing and Market Research#LI-PFE
calendar_today1 day ago
info Full time
work Pfizer Asia Pacific Pte Ltd