Senior Vice President,Business Control, Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management (BB-C7896)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Description:At the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
- Plan, lead and execute strategies to manage and develop business control activities in CBG business segments. To support CBG & WM COO to manage customer feedback to protect the bank at the best interest. Sales Surveillance Customer Feedback Management Data Leakage Surveillance Sales Quality Monitoring Employee engagement score of Business Control Team People Development of Business Control - training, internal mobility, turnover
- Manage and develop the CBG Business Control team. Responsible for formulating and implementing sales surveillance strategies and activities on CBG products including Cards and Unsecured Loan/ Investment/Insurance/ Mortgage/Banking (Insurance covers both TPC/PB/IBG) Ensure post trade monitoring and review of sales transactions complying with regulatory and group requirements Lead and manage the Mystery Shopper Program and review Implement and facilitate risk metrics and reports, and early warning signals to management of systemic sales process exceptions Drive the team to establish appropriate training to frontline to improve awareness of sales surveillance requirements Lead the investigation on data leakage, high risk accounts and Speak Up cases Represent CBG COO to monitor and share the sales quality issues of the participated staff in the Incentive Scheme Lead the Customer Feedback Management team to manage complaint cases from both internal/ external sources and regulators incl HKMA, SFC, FDRC and other Government bodies etc Drive the Customer Feedback Management team to review the complaint handling process from time to time
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Proven, strong leadership and management capabilities
- Is a visible leader who inspires team to develop and excel
- Ability to think strategically, analytically and across many dimensions Anticipates potential business / technical problems and actively performs conflict resolution and negotiation to implement innovative and effective solutions
- Strong banking, financial, compliance, control & regulatory knowledge
- Strong understanding of after sales service delivery & service feedback channeling & problem resolution
- Working knowledge of risk management, including market, credit, operational, legal, regulatory, and compliance aspects and internal controls
- Experience in customer management (including strategies for case resolution)
- More than 12 years of in Banking and Finance.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
calendar_today2 days ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=DBS Bank Limited