Credit - Vice President #SCT (BB-77199)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Credit - Vice President #SCT
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong | Posted: Feb 10, 2021
We are looking for a credit VP to join a japanese based commercial bank in Hong Kong.
- Perform analysis on the credit proposals for vehicle, machinery, mortgage and other products in accordance to the Company policies and procedures as well as assist in credit risk monitoring to meet business objectives.
- Prepare risk management report as required by Tokyo HQ and HKMA
- Prepare ad hoc reports and participate in various ad hoc assignments or projects
- Degree in Business Administration or related discipline. Preferred major in Finance, Commerce
- 8 - 10 years banking experience in credit risk analyst area, solid exposure in preparing credit proposals and analysis report
- Experiences on SMEs and Mid Cap is an advantage
- Strong credit analytical skills in commercial financing
- Strong business writing, communication and presentation skills, and logical thinking
- High integrity and initiative, good team-player and meticulous and able to work independently
*All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified
calendar_today5 days ago