Found in: Neuvoo HK
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment and across industry. Working in more than 140 countries, the firm’s designers, engineers, architects, planners, consultants and technical specialists work with our clients on innovative projects of the highest quality and impact. Our East Asia offices employ approximately 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning and technical consulting areas. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. We are committed to applying our expertise, diversity of thinking and independence in the quest for a safe, sustainable and resilient future – for all. This is how we shape a better world. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Higher Diploma in Civil or Structural Engineering
• Post-graduate relevant experience would be advantage
• Opportunity to work on site project
• Knowledge in using structural software & 3D software such as ETABS, SAFE, AutoCAD, Revit and Rhino
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure
• Proactive, responsible, well-organized and detail-minded
• Good command in both written and spoken English & Chinese
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Technician.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal date collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
calendar_today12 hours ago