Assistant Accountant (1-year contract) (BB-EB342)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
- Verify and post the payable invoices and travel claims in the systems
- Handle the payment run cycle and support the e-invoice process
- Prepare journal vouchers for month end closing and assist in closing tasks
- Perform general ledger analysis during month end closing
- Prepare statement of accounts to dealer and monitor the accounts receivable on a regular basis
- Prepare various management and compliance-related reports on a regular basis
- Perform any ad hoc duties and projects
· Form 6 or Certificate in Accounting or above
· 0-2 years working experience in related areas
· Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Words, PowerPoint)
· Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
· Hands-on experience in SAP Accounting module
· Detail minded, Self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility
· Good interpersonal and influencing skills
· Well-organized and able to work under pressure according to given timeline
For the successful candidate, we offer a 5-day week in addition to a salary that commensurate with your experience and qualification.
Potential candidates who meet our requirements, kindly apply with full resume and application letter indicating your present and expected salary via "Apply Now".
We are an equal opportunity employer. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. The Company may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months on completion of the recruitment exercise.
calendar_today2 days ago