Assistant Procurement Manager (Racing) (Ref: 20004359) (BB-45358)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
The Strategic Procurement is responsible for the management of a wide range of purchasing activities which help to sustain the Club's daily operations and major community development projects.
- Oversee daily procurement operations, carry out RFX process, sourcing and tendering activities
- Determine demand requirements, business needs, coordinate supplier evaluations, contract executions, etc.
- Assist to prepare analysis in sub-category planning, through conducting a wide range of dynamic analysis
- Supervise junior staff to ensure requisitions and approvals are completed within timeline and escalate to seniors when necessary
- Provide support on supply related activities like identifying potential suppliers, managing supplier relationships and providing inputs to supply risks identification
- Identify process gaps and drive continuous improvement for the procurement function through analysis, market benchmarking and sharing of best practices
- Assist in maintenance and update of the Club’s Procurement Policy and Procedures
You should have
- Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications of CIPS and/ or CPSM will be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in sizable organization
-Familiar in dealing with purchase orders, contract terms and conditions, etc.
- Experience in managing tendering process and preparation of tender documents
- Proactive, self-motivated with mature business acumen
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office and basic knowledge for Oracle ERP system
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a plus
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
calendar_today1 day ago
work The Hong Kong Jockey Club