Internal Audit - Senior Manager (HK/SG) (BB-2B4E8)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Fidelity's Internal Audit department provides objective internal control evaluation and operational and technical review services to the management and shareholders of the Fidelity companies. Internal Audit members have extensive experience in assurance functions and/or various Fidelity business units and have relevant professional qualifications.
Purpose of your role
This role will be part of the global Internal Audit department, providing a leadership role in executing the FIL Internal Audit plans as they apply to Fidelity Asia, and will ensure that business operations as well as projects are effectively and efficiently controlled. The Senior Audit Manager will plan and conduct his own reviews and produce audit findings, containing practical and effective recommendations, for presentation to Senior Management following review by the Head of Internal Audit, Asia Pacific.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit to determine, prepare and execute planned audits.
- Execute planned audits, including preparation of audit scope & planning memorandum and work papers, and managing the completion of the audit within the given timeframe.
- Document audit testing using best practice and form conclusions based on the outcome of the testing.
- Identify areas in need of improvement and assist in development of an action plan.
- Actively follow up recommendations to ensure that appropriate enhancements have been implemented by management on a timely basis.
- Prepare audit reports and conduct exit meetings to obtain management concurrence and responses.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in developing standards for the audit program, including performance, cost control and quality control.
- Conduct investigations and ad hoc assignments as required.
- Furnish relevant reports to Management to ensure risk awareness and appropriate focus on internal control.
- Liaise with external auditors and other members of Internal Audit to co-ordinate the overall audit effort and ensure effective and efficient integrated coverage.
- Assist in developing the Internal Audit department's focus on Hong Kong laws and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with audit projects in other Asian locations as required.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- At least 8 years experience in Internal Audit, Compliance or related control function in financial services, preferably experience in an international firm in Asia.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, law or related field
- Professional auditing/accounting qualification, such as CPA/ACA
- Chinese fluency both written and verbal
- Strong written English language and ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Effective team player
- Willing to travel within Asia and to UK periodically for training / short term assignment.
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Fidelity International