Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Description:[Initial appointment period: 12 months]
Responsibilities: (1) Conduct virtual reality development projects;
(2) Develop interactive simulation content;
(3) Organize research activities;
(4) Support virtual reality training programmes;
(5) Responsible for unity programming development, data analysis, program simulation and system testing; and
(6) Perform any other duties as assigned by the Principal Investigator or his/her delegates.
Requirements: (1) A recognized degree, preferably a Master’s degree in digital media, multimedia design, computing, computer science, engineering or a related discipline;
(2) At least two years of working experience in multimedia, programming, system development, and simulation;
(3) A good understanding on virtual reality, augmented reality, mixed reality, CAVE and 5G;
(4) Experience in using Unity, Unreal, Maya, Solidwork, Sketchup, MiddleVR, and Quest 3D;
(6) Knowledge on engineering, architecture, art and heritage will be advantageous;
(7) Self-motivated attitude and good time-management skills; and
(8) The ability to work under pressure, tight cschedule and dynamic requirements.
Closing Date: Consideration of applications will commence on 31 December 2020 until the position is filled.
Application: Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae, including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries to the Human Resources Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education [E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org], quoting the position being applied for and the reference number.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidature may be obtained by nominations. The College reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation or not to fill this post.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Chu Hai College of Higher Education