Assistant Officer, Club House (BB-1D906)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
- To assist and monitor daily Club House operation and handle customers’ enquiries
- To plan and monitor recreational programs and activities
- To assist in ad hoc projects and assignments
- To provide administrative support
Who You’ll Work With
You will work with the club house team to provide excellent customer service to all residents and guests and assist manager to supervise all subordinates to work smoothly and efficiently
Who You Are
- Customer Oriented
- Performs Under Pressure
- Personally Accountable
- Builds Teams
- Develops Solutions
- Coaches and Mentors
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree / Diploma holder in Hospitality/ Hotel/ Recreation & Sports Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience in residential clubs / hotels or customer service field
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Officer, Club House
At Kerry Properties, we commit to employing people who are passionate and dedicated. We look for people who always strive for excellence and possess a positive attitude. In turn, we offer our people boundless opportunities in career advancement and realization of their potential. If you are interested in the post, please submit your application with full resume, date of availability and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in Kerry Properties Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.
calendar_today2 days ago