Senior Manager, Financial Reporting (Corporate Bank) (HK$45K to $70K) (BB-382A9)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job OpeningJob title or keyword All Locations All Job Category More + Search 0 All Job Category jobs in All locations
Senior Manager, Financial Reporting (Corporate Bank) (HK$45K to $70K) (Ref. No. : 24529)
Our client, a Leading Bank, is looking for high-caliber person to fill the position.
- Prepare financial disclosures and Head Office reporting in compliance with accounting standards, Listing Rules, Banking Ordinance, Companies Ordinance and related requirements.
- Coordinate with different departments in financial disclosure process.
- Provide analysis and advice on new requirements and assess the impact on financial reporting.
- Participate in the implementation of internal control process.
- Participate in related system projects and UAT testing.
- Handle ad hoc projects to support management’s decision.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the financial reporting function of a banking company.
- Solid knowledge of regulatory requirements and accounting principles.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office application and Chinese word processing.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a plus.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager.
Cancel Apply Now
calendar_today1 day ago