Digital Designer (BB-E1BA4)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
We are looking for a Digital Designer with strong motion graphics skills and good art sense to produce eye-catching and creative works for our video production and interactive campaign, so to help maintain our brands’ images on a daily basis.
- Art direction/Layout /UI/UX design and implementation for in-house and clients’ interactive campaigns
- Pre-production (storyboards, art direction) and Motion Graphic for video production
- Day-to-day graphics support for our brands on social media and websites
- Manage and grow a design team to deliver on time and at top quality
- Communicate and collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to facilitate the creative process
- Degree or Diploma holder in Motion Graphics / Multimedia Design / Communication or related disciplines with minimum two years of relevant experience in Motion Graphic Design / Digital & Multimedia Design, etc.
- Experience in Lifestyle media is an advantage
- With a portfolio that shows strong-motion graphic skills and good art sense
- Strong in video editing software such as After Effects, Adobe Premiere, etc
- Solid skills in Adobe software including Illustrator, Photoshop, etc
- Creative, energetic, and independent with excellent critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, attention to details, and a good team player
- Looking for a stable environment for career growth
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and English
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senor Digital Designer
Work location will be at Wong Chuk Hang office.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to the People Department, 19/F, Tower One, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by clicking firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today7 hours ago
work South China Morning Post