Principal Investment Advisor, WM (BB-2CA86)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%27s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%27re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities %26amp; Our Ideal Candidate
- To lead a small team and drive for achieving the goals presets.
- To mobilized resources and structured business strategies.
- Provide mentor and supports to the teammates, build a team of professionals.
- Monitor the business performance and productivity of the team.
- To support Team Head to drive for new initiatives.
- To work close with Regional Heads and Branch Managers on agreed action items so as to uplift frontlines product competency, as well as productivity.
- To deliver house view to frontlines
- To synthe market information and formulate client interaction tactics to be adapted by Frontline officers.
- To conduct market analysis and communicate to both colleagues and external clients to facilitate investment and financial planning.
- To participate in branch sales meetings and render professional guidance to sales concerns and opinions.
- To co-ordinate and support sales events (e.g. seminars) for both internal and external clients.
- To update district managers / team heads on the business progress and outlook in formulation of corresponding support strategies.
- To work close with WM team for any new product launch and provide feedbacks from frontlines.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures, particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- To observe and comply with both external regulatory and internal policies
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.
calendar_today2 days ago
info Full time
work Standard Chartered