Performance Marketing Manager (AdTech) (BB-3881D)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
- Fantastic work culture
- Leadership Role
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
You will be responsible for :
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the Company website and social media pages.
- Planning and controlling the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating appropriate budgets to respective channels.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations.
- Planning and executing CRM, marketing automation and lifecycle marketing initiatives.
- Measuring, monitoring and analysing effectiveness of email marketing activities against goals (ROI & KPIs).
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM, PPC, Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads and Display Ads.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 3 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing within a startup environment
- Experience with Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Startup Experience, Employer Branding, CRM/ Loyalty Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the Ad-tech space. They have recently recieved investment from one of the marketing giants and are on a mission to help marketeers make better decisions on where to spend their media budgets. The company, which raised approximately $13 million in early 2019, is now investing in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
calendar_today21 hours ago