Institutional Sales ( PE Firm ) (BB-CCBC4)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
- Build Coverage Approach
- Identify and know our clients and prospects. Listen to our clients’ feedback. Deeply understand their challenges. Prioritize client segments and specific clients.
- Lead client coverage. Manage our relationships with priority institutional clients and prospects, delegating, where appropriate to junior team. Ensure differentiated service.
- Be a brand ambassador. Represent Purpose’s mission. Communicate our story with stakeholders with passion and authenticity. Consider and help refine branding for Institutional audience.
- Revenue Growth
- Own the sales plan. Create regional sales forecasts and related targets. Create an anticipatory, proactive, and responsive data driven sales plan.
- Deliver on ambitious sales targets. Ensure capabilities and resources to deliver. Remove roadblocks. Leverage PI senior management and relationships.
- Develop prospects. Identify “white-space” for our sales team. Prioritize the opportunities given resources available. Execute strategies geared to new clients.
- Talent Development and Mentorship
- Hire well. Lead ongoing recruiting of strong institutional sales professionals. Onboard team members for success. Focus on strength of cultural fit.
- Build Capabilities. Coach members of the team. Develop both investments knowledge and sales capabilities. Deliver both day-to-day and structured feedback.
- Lead by example. Foster a positive, hard-working and results-oriented culture.
- Product Innovation
- Support products development. Work with clients and our Product team to create the products our clients wants. Help amend, where appropriate, existing retail products for institutional market.
- Suport marketing. Contribute to overall marketing strategy. Constantly deliver client and market feedback internally to the team.
- Build Coverage Approach
- Help guide Purpose. Be part of the PI leadership team. Actively participate in business decisions to enhance the overall performance of the firm.
- Drive efficiency. Improvement of processes to enhance productivity. Ensure tight integration across teams within Purpose.
- Safeguard the firm. Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- 10+ years of institutional sales experience; consultative selling experience preferred.
- Strong familiarity with both firms and people across the HK and Greater China investments landscape.
- Fluency in Mandarin, English and Cantonese ( Written and spoken)
- Deep experience and fluency with investment solutions.
- Experience managing a small team of sales professionals ideally
- Analytics-first approach to sales; preference for data informing actions.
- Comfort working in a fast growing and entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- ‘Winning’ mindset; strong goal orientation.
- Ability to travel when required.
For more information on this and other vacancies please contact Banking and Finance Manager, Carmen KM Lee on +852 25856770.
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for recruitment purpose.
calendar_today4 days ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=JAC Recruitment