Senior Vice President/Vice President, Team Lead, Media Relations (BB-51DD3)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Group Strategic Marketing & Communications is responsible for building, protecting, and enhancing the DBS brand in an increasingly commoditised banking industry. Working closely with all units within the DBS Group, we create and execute integrated strategies that focus on communications especially digital communications, marketing and research to differentiate - and elevate - our brand from the rest of the competition.
- Conceptualise and execute PR and content marketing strategies that underline an integrated approach to communications
- Provide strategic counsel on media communications so as to positively predispose our stakeholders (investors, customers, employees etc) to the bank.
- In crisis situations, provide leadership and strategic advice, as well as take the lead on issues mitigation.
- Cultivate relationships and build rapport with key media
- Extend support to senior management in speechwriting, CEO communications and other forms of communication
- Degree from a recognised university.
- Preferably with more than 15 years of experience in a communications or journalism role.
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in written and spoken English & Chinese
- Strong news sense
- Good working knowledge of banking and economics
- Comfortable with content marketing and social media
- Able to think out-of-the-box
- Ability to build strong relationships with media and internal clients.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
calendar_today2 hours ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=DBS Bank Limited