Manager, Compliance (BB-94CAB)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance Review in performing compliance assessment and review, and propose professing recommendations according to regulatory requirements and group policies.
- Conduct independent compliance reviews and assessments to ensure the effectiveness and robustness of policies and controls.
- Review internal policies, procedures and guidelines to ascertain compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- Provide recommendations on compliance issues and findings identified; monitor the implementation progress aligning with the recommendations.
- Compile management reports on compliance findings identified regarding compliance monitoring, external examination, self-assessment, etc.
- Handle enquiries from auditors and regulators in professional manner.
- Assist in ad hoc requests and projects as assigned.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial services preferably with compliance monitoring and testing or audit experiences in banking industry
- University graduate in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law or related disciplines
- Possession of legal or accountancy professional qualification an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good PC knowledge
- Strong conceptual, analytical, good interpersonal, written and presentation skills
Candidates with less experience will also be considered
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please note you are now accessing this Dah Sing Bank website hosted by Taleo Corporation.
Powered by Lighthouse Services Limited
This career website is best viewed at 1024 x 768 screen resolution with Internet Explorer 8.0+ Firefox 3.0+ or Safari 4.0+
calendar_today1 day ago