Fabric Manager – Intimate (bra, pan... (BB-46195)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Description:5-8 years relevant experience preferably in Buying office background
1. Balance quality and cost of fabrics by seeking out proper resources to meet the design intent at a cost that is marketable to the customer.
2. Explores, evaluates and develops textile manufacturers (mills, converters, yarn sources) for assigned product categories, based on a thorough familiarity with current Brand strategies, pricing/quality objectives and related buying needs (includes new manufacturers, new processes, new technologies, new materials and finishes in relation to cost savings and competitive advantages)as directed by the Head Office.
3. Interprets and sources textiles submitted by Head Office.
4. Provides useful textile market information, and intelligence to Fabric Department or Sourcing in a timely manner for assigned product categories through the establishment of a business/social network that yields accurate market data regarding current competitor activities, general business levels/capacities, recent innovations and market trends in textiles.
5. Provides input to the negotiation support process by providing expert evaluation/guidance to Sourcing regarding cost comparison, delivery estimates, mill status, and any other pertinent information, as required.
6. Ensures smooth, efficient and effective communications with all key relationships, especially with rest of Fabric Merchandiser team members located in other foreign offices.
7. Resolves difficulties in areas of production and quality, acts as facilitator and mediator between those involved.
8. Reviews and assesses fabric quality and mill performance as well as identified areas requiring quality and service improvement.
9. Travel as required to textile mills and textile fabric fairs.
calendar_today15 hours ago
work Besteam Personnel Consultancy Limited