Assistant Manager, Relationship Management, Company Formation (BB-1709F)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
A Relationship Manager (RM) is responsible for directly and proactively engaging with an existing portfolio of Vistra’s clients to build stronger relationships, provide an excellent client service experience, deliver on upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and drive the commercial objectives of the business. These objectives may be based around realized revenue, client satisfaction, depth and breadth of relationship, business pipeline, or other measures.
1. Manage relationship with active clients (ie clients with active business activities with Vistra in the last 6 months)
2. Strategically grow existing active portfolio (Price, Volume & Mix) - Share of Wallet
3. Focus on maintaining & growing existing relationships - creating value for client & Vistra
3. Upsell with SME support (Value Added Services)
4. Identify Cross-Sell Opportunities
5. Systematically seek approaches to solicit client feedback and identify/delivery on client experience improvements.
calendar_today1 hour ago