Business Analyst - Front Office (cross products) (BB-8FC9F)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Below is an idea of the responsibilities and the skills required. I can provide you with full project information after you apply.
- This will involve analyzing, understanding existing process (or tools) in order to draw up a process or solutions in order to comply with audit / compliance requirements
- Work independently or with developers to define short, medium, long term solutions
- Manage end to end Projects, such as requirement gathering, development, UAT, deployment and support
- Follow up with users and manage different stakeholders to agree on a common solution
- Document the process, user guides, and solutions in confluence page
- Experience within the Front Office
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques.
- User stories and use Cases
- Change management
- Elicitation, defining, capturing and maintaining of business and functional requirements.
- Working with client and other analysts to prepare requirements documents and perform gap analysis
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders - the Business, Development and Testing teams to clarify requirements
- Good written and spoken English
I have further information I can provide you with about these opportunities. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me to discuss on 3008 0397.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=iKas International