Analyst, Operations - yuu Rewards Club (BB-31039)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Dairy Farm is a leading pan-Asian retailer. At 31st December 2019, the Group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 10,000 outlets and employed some 230,000 people. The Group had total annual sales in 2019 exceeding US$27 billion. The Group operates grocery retail, convenience stores, health and beauty stores, home furnishings stores and other retailing under well-known brands including Wellcome, Mannings, 7-Eleven, and IKEA. With such a broad offering and wide geographic reach, we welcome applications from candidates with a passion for retail, and a pioneering spirit to join our expanding team. Dairy Farm is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
Analyst, Operations - yuu Rewards Club
Analyst - Operations, is responsible for assisting the Product Owner to facilitate the digital product development and delivery, ensuring the digital assets across web and mobile app deliver a compelling and engaging user experience that meet the business objectives.
You will be responsible for translating the digital journeys of the loyalty program into the functional and non-functional requirement, developing test cases and performing UAT to ensure the product is fulfilling a defined business goal and quality. For this reason, you will be detail-minded, agile and have a hunger to develop new experiences and new ways of engaging customers.
- Assist the Product Owner in gathering business requirements, developing user stories, defining acceptance criteria and managing the product backlog
- Responsible for documenting the functional design of the digital platforms e.g. website and mobile apps
- Communicate the business goal and acceptance criteria effectively with the scrum team or outsource partners to ensure the team has a comprehensive understanding of what to deliver in terms of functionality and quality
- Help the Product Owner to inspect and evaluate the development and testing progress within a sprint, and keep track of the defect status
- Develop “Day-in-the-life” test scripts for each of the user journeys
- Conduct UAT to ensure the sprint deliverables are fulfilling defined acceptance criteria and well-functioned
- Support the Product Owner on app usage analysis to identify UX improvements and business opportunities
- Support the Product Owner on product release planning
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst with relevant industry experience
- Deep knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Good knowledge and experience of consumer-facing digital solutions including websites and mobile apps
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail with excellent organisational and time management skills
calendar_today1 day ago